Why Thrive?

Why Thrive?
Click on the image to learn more about why people are using Thrive!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

October Sales Flyer!

Hello Everyone and Welcome to the OCTOBER SALES FLYER!



I included the Price addendum sheet here on the blog this month, usually I only put that on the emails I send out (FYI contact me below to be added to my email list). This shows prices for all sizes you can order of everything on the flyer. If you want a full price list like this, because you prefer it to shopping on the website, let me know and I will email you one.

I put it on here partly to show that we are still selling ice cream!! How cool is that? Normally, our ice
cream products are only sold in the summer season, but the Neapolitan bites are hanging on. If you are curious, those come as little balls of awesome flavor! They look kind of like that "ice cream of the future" that comes in a bunch of little frozen balls, but these are little freeze dried balls of goodness that can go with you anywhere.

 The SUPER Q-PON this month is Instant Pinto Beans!!
Beans are super good for you and really a very cheap protein, but let's face it, they are often unmanageable to cook and keep around. Instant beans makes using beans simple! No more soaking 8 hours and then boiling another 4! NOW, boil some water and simmer these guys for 15-20 minutes and you have got yourself cooked beans! I'm also going to be working with the instant beans, so watch for a video on the blog in the coming week or so showing you some tips and tricks awesomeness for using the instant beans.

I may update this later with more info, but I wanted to be sure I go this flyer out for this month. As always, contact me anytime if you have any questions or concerns at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment